Bangalore: Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd. (TKM) today announced the launch of the ‘Toyota Innova Limited Edition 2014’. The new car is available in an exclusive brand new colour – Bronze Mica Metallic and the popular Silver Mica Metallic.
Built on enhanced Space, Styling and Comfort, the new Innova Limited Edition (LE) boasts of Toyota’s widely recognized D-4D advanced Diesel Engine technology. The new Innova Limited Edition 2014 is based on the existing Gx Grade with the options of Seven & Eight seater in both Euro III & Euro IV engines.
Some of the new luxury features of the Innova LE are:
Elegant Exterior enhancements:
- A royal new colour – Bronze Mica Metallic
- ‘Limited Edition’ emblem at the rear end creates a mark of premium styling
- Chrome lined Head Lamps and Rear Combination Lamps exudes style
- New contemporary body graphics spruce up the entire look
Plush Interior additions:
- A Touchscreen Display Audio with DVD, CD, USB, Aux-in and Bluetooth functionality with a remote for convenience
- Classy dual-tone fabric seats give it a luxurious feel
- The colour coordinated door trims add a dash of contrast and enhance the style quotient
Along with plush interior comfort, the new Innova LE also ensures the highest standards of safety with driver side airbag, ABS (anti-lock braking system) and the globally renowned promise of Toyota’s QDR (Quality, Durability & Reliability) standards.
N Raja, Sr. VP & Director (Sales & Marketing), TKM said, “Innova is one of our flagship products and has undisputedly been the leader in the MPV segment since its launch in 2005. It has been our constant endeavor to continuously upgrade our flagship offering inline with the changing lifestyle preferences of our customers. The new Innova Limited Edition that is designed to offer exclusivity is a perfect blend of space, superior styling and rich features that complement the travelling needs of a family.”
There are only 1,500 units available of this exclusive new Innova Limited Edition for a limited period between September to November 2014. Available in the diesel variant, the price of the new Innova Limited Edition starts from Rs. 12,90,947 to Rs. 13,00,710 (Ex showroom New Delhi). Booking and deliveries of the new Innova Limited Edition start today.
Kerala Biz News